Network Operation Center
Network Operation Center or NOC includes monitoring & remediation of various network aspects. At Pinakin we monitor, supervise, and maintain your services, databases, firewalls, and networks. With the expertise of Pinakin, your network could be leveraged to enhance performance.
Services Offered by Pinakin
Some of the Best Practices Followed by Pinakin
Pinakin uses a variety of tried-and-true best practices to provide seamless support to our clients. Some of these best practices followed by Pinakin are:
- Continuously monitoring a wide variety of information and network systems that include communications circuits, cloud resources, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls, VoIP systems, and application delivery.
- Providing a timely response to all incidents, downtime, and performance issues.
- Categorizing issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams.
- Recognizing, identifying, and prioritizing incidents in accordance with customer business requirements and policies of the organization.
- Collecting and reviewing performance reports for various systems and reporting trends in performance to predict future issues or downtimes.
- Documentation of activities.
- Notifying customer and third-party service providers of issues, downtime, and remediation status.
- Working with internal and client technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles.
- Performing basic systems testing and operational tasks (installation of patches, network connectivity testing, script execution, etc).